Tuesday 20 March 2012

Yangtze Scribbler - Spotted again

Today while walking home from Arab Street, I walked through the route by the muslim cemetery along Victoria Lane. I saw a electrical box from across the road, next to the cemetery. These boxes are everywhere, but for some reason, I can't explain, but I was attracted to look behind this particular box.

IMG_3306


I don't know why, but it was facing the cemetery and such a peaceful scene, that I imagined that it was the spot I'd imagine you'd hide a secret message, so I took a peek....

IMG_3300


For some reason my odd hunch had been absolutely right. I was shocked. The back of this box was covered in a huge symbol by the Yangtze Scribbler. Completely... unreal. I think all the hair stood up on the back of my neck.

IMG_3309

IMG_3310


Flickr Set: More images of the Yangtze Scribbler

No comments:

Post a Comment